1. Add sheet named Log in case it is does not exist in the file.
2. Record user activity based on events to Log sheet.
3. Along with recording a event, it records user information and time of event.
4. Manage log size and removes old entries while creating space for new entries.
5. User can view the log but can not make changes to the log.
Following code has all these capabilities. Macro given below records user activity based on event information passed to it by another macro. You will need to copy this code to regular VBA module of your workbook
Following macros record events like
"Open" , "Save" and "Print"and pass on the information to above macro to record user activity.
You will need to copy this code to worksheet module of your workbook
Since this code will record user activity only in case macros are enabled, do not forget to force users to enable macros while useing the particular file.